Out of School Hours Care
Our OSHC service provides quality recreational care for primary school aged children both before and after school. This care is provided in a safe and comfortable environment. OSHC offers a range of activities that meet the social, emotional and intellectual needs of all children. Homework time is set aside and overseen for those children who have homework.
Sessions & Fees
|Before School Care (breakfast is available)||7:00 - 8:30am||$18.00 per day|
|$21.00 casual booking|
|$24.00 same day booking|
|After School Care||3:05 - 6:00pm||$26.00 per day|
|$29.00 casual booking|
|$32.00 same day booking|
|Pupil Free Day||7.00 - 6.00pm||$60.00 per day|
|$66.00 same day booking|
|Early Closure Day||1.30 - 6.00pm||$35.00 per session|
|$40.00 same day booking|
All Australian residents using care provided by an approved childcare service such as ours may be eligible for the Child Care Benefit (CCB). CCB is a payment made to families to assist them with the costs of childcare. CCB is means tested.
Due to the larger number of children now attending OSHC in the afternoons, you MUST book your child in, in order that the service can roster the appropriate number of staff for supervision. Booking sheets are available at the Front Office. The OSHC communication book is also still available.
Please contact Sarah Marshall, OSHC Director through the Front Office for details about enrolment or download an enrolment form here.
Methods of Payment
There are a number of payment options as listed below.
- EFT into our OSHC account. If you would like to use this service to pay your OSHC account you must have your invoice to do so. You can ring the front office, OSHC or come in and collect the school's bank account and BSB number.
- Accounts can be paid by EFTPOS at the school office. Please have your invoice or statement
- Credit card over the phone. Please call the Finance Manager.
- Credit card details on your booking form
- Cash or cheque payment at OSHC office. Please have the correct money.